Using proven SDP technology with Keela's new IRR multi-terrain camouflage pattern that also reduces your thermal signature, this system keeps the wearer completely dry and comfortable no matter how long and how hard the downpour.
The addition of extra-large buttons for use in arctic and extreme cold weather operational environments means the wearer does not have to remove outer mittens and gloves to gain access. Articulated contoured elbow pockets allow the fitting of internal joint protection.
Using the unique System Dual Protection, it provides complete protection from the elements, while the double membrane is able to manage inner condensation creating an improved wearer comfort environment no matter what Mother Nature throws at you.
• New MTC IRR printed outer fabric
• Foldaway storm hood
• 4 large bellowed pockets
• External compass pocket
• Central breast pocket with external rank tab
• 2 large internal zipped pockets
• YKK storm covered dual directional front zip
• Extra mil-spec press studs at jacket hem
• Pitt zippers (covered)
• Reinforced articulated elbow pockets
• Soft cuff adjusters
• Cut long and generous in size
• Rated to –5°C