Designed for static op work, open-top vehicle crews, quad bikes and any other operator that needs a good thought-out foul weather pant to protect from the worst weather conditions.
Using our unique System Dual Protection it is the only outer pants that provide complete protection from the elements, while the double membrane is able to manage inner condensation creating an improved wearer comfort environment no matter what the weather throws at you.
Designed for static op work, open-top vehicle crews, quad bikes and any other operator that needs thought-out foul weather protective pants to protect from the worst weather conditions.
Using the same unique System Dual Protection as our entire Military range, it is the only outer pants that provide complete protection from the elements, while the double membrane is able to manage inner condensation creating an improved wearer comfort environment no matter what Mother Nature throws at you.
The redesigned pants are packed with additional features required for the soldier, while also being able to provide a weatherproof outer layer as well as a warm kit when space is limited.
- IRR MTC pattern with a reduced thermal signature
- Fully lined with ADS microlaminated fabric that provides complete protection for the wearer
- Over-sized to allow unrestricted movement when getting onto and off a quad, or stepping up into the Jackal and other high-clearance and open vehicles
- Cordura instep on each lower leg to protect the wearer when riding quads and cocking the leg to get on and off
- 2 × thigh slate card guides for the attachment of removable slate cards and memo boards
- 2 extra-large angled cargo pockets with twin draining ports on each leg, with large covered storm flap buttons to allow easy access even when the hands are gloved for winter and arctic conditions
- All pockets have an internal lanyard for the attachment and security of essential items
- Longer than normal YKK® storm covered front groin zip allows the wearer easy access to the call of nature
- Half-leg zippers to allow easy donning and doffing without the need to remove your boots
- Contoured knee pad configuration designed for use with removable knee pads (sold separately)
- Cordura 330 material provides extra strength in the seat area
- Soft lower leg adjusters to keep in place
- New removable heavy-duty adjustable elastic cross adjustable brace system
- Rated to –5°C without the need for additional warm layers (Can be upgraded to –15°C with the addition of the WLL—Warm Leg Liners)