The Blueline Police boot is the new generation of the Altberg police boot which have been in service with UK police forces since 1994.
The main improvements are:
• The last (footshape) is much improved, narrower heel and more natural forefoot shape with toe spring, based on running shoe technology
• Increased ankle protection with full 2.4mm Anfibio leather
• Flex area above instep around leg to give complete achilles flex and comfort
• Re-design of tongue leather to improve 'water run off' and lacing comfort
• Lower leg for enhanced mobility and comfort
The Blueline Microlite boot was developed during 2018/2019 and the result is a better fitting boot with improved mobility for running, patrolling, and vehicle use.
The boot has stronger lateral support for increased ankle stability on uneven ground. Many of the materials used in Altbergs Blueline boots are the same as the original Peacekeeper, so tried and tested since 1994.