Fenix's HM65R and E-Lite bundle is the perfect gift of light this holiday season. Combining the iconic HM65R rechargeable headlamp with the versatile E-Lite at no extra charge, it makes an unbeatable pairing for your next adventure
The massively popular Fenix HM65R headlamp is now available complete with a Fenix E-Lite torch / safety marker, included in a combo package at no extra charge. Just one of the two great Fenix buy one get one free offers available this winter season. Check out the Fenix PD36R with free E01 V2.0 keychain torch offer also.
Fenix HM65R is a powerful dual beam outdoor headlamp which utilizes a magnesium alloy body for light weight and excellent heat dissipation. Featuring a 1000 lumen spot beam which reaches out 163 meters and a soft, even floodlight of up to 400 lumens for comfortable close in use, Fenix HM65R head torch delivers epic performance whatever your adventure. You can even combine the beams for a perfect lighting balance in complex environments!
A Fenix ARB-L18-3400 mAh 18650 rechargeable battery is supplied and delivers maximum run times whatever the lighting modes in use. This battery is easy to swap for a spare simply by unscrewing the battery cap, keeping your adventure going indefinitely! The battery is charged on board via the supplied USB-C type cable and your choice of mains or outdoor charger, whilst a 4 LED battery meter between the individual beam switches indicates remaining charge.
Worries about durability ? No concerns here. Fenix HM65R is rated 2M drop resistant, dust proof and waterproof to 2 meters for 30 minutes. HM65R has proven ultra reliable in the toughest situatons including the extreme test of caving. This headlamp is light weight yet built for the harshest environments and totally prepared for your extreme sports!
Fenix HM65R headlamp other features:
* 4 spotlight and 3 floodlight brightness levels
* 1400 lumen Max output (both beams combined)
* Separate switches for each beam control on / off and brightness
* 12.5 days emergency run time on a single charge (flood beam at 8 lumens)
* Magnesium headlamp body is 32% lighter than equivalent aluminium body
* Ergonomic headlamp holder for comfort during long periods of use
* Breathable headband with silicon sweat strips keeps sweat out of your eyes during running etc
* Reflective panels on headband add to night time safety and are visible up to 200 meters
* Mid output of either beam can be used whilst charging
* Fits into Fenix APB-20 headlamp storage case (only just)
Output levels / run times:
1000 lumens (4 hours total)
400 lumens (22 hours)
130 lumens (48 hours)
50 lumens (97 hours)
400 lumens (21 hours)
130 lumens (50 hours)
8 lumens (300 hours)
Fenix ARB-L18-3400 18650 battery
USB type C charger cable
Fenix HM65R is an ideal performance headlamp for your outdoor pursuits from best fishing headlamp, climbing headlamp, running headlamp and camping headlamp to the extreme durability test of a caving headlamp. HM65R has also found its way into many rescue teams who rely on its outstanding durability and performance.
Fenix E-Lite is a combined torch and signalling device that can be clipped to a hat, pocket, backpack, belt loop, or even attached to your keys. This small device has a 275 mAh Lipoly battery built in (recharged via USB-C) and features a mini flashlight with 3 brightness levels up to 150 lumens. Built into the top cover you'll find the operating switch plus blue and green LED's. Both colour LED's can give a constant output for low level illumination or a flashing output for signalling your presence / emergency use. In beacon mode the E lite will run for an impressive 22 hrs as an emergency indicator.
Fenix LED E lite offers excellent run time in each mode.
LED torch brightness / run times:
* 150 lumens (1.66 hrs) (temperature regulated) - 40m beam
* 45 lumens (4.33 hrs) - 22m beam
* 5 lumens (20 hrs) - 9m beam
Blue or Red LED brightness / run times:
* Constant output: 3 lumens (8 hrs) - 7m beam
* Flashing Mode: 3 lumens (22 hrs) - 7m beam
Fenix E lite other features:
* Weighs only 18g
* 52 x 23 x 20mm size
* IP66 weather proof
* 1.5m drop tested
* Built-in charging LED. Red charging / Green charged
* 1 hr 30 min charge time
* Battery level indicator
* Electronic lock out. (double click to lock / unlock)
Fenix E Lite operation.
* Press and hold the switch to turn on the torch. Release button then single click to change torch brightness (3 levels)
* Continue pressing for half a second after the torch activates to go to the red LED. Or press and hold with the torch on to go to the red LED
* Single click for red flash, single click for constant blue, single click for blue flash
* Press and hold to switch off, keep pressing to return to the torch.