A shorter length version of the MK 4.0, The THOR is a lightweight outer shell jacket providing protection all year round.
Our next generation of rain protection takes our award-winning technology to the next level. Offering exceptional quality and rain protection without the weight no matter what the conditions.
A shorter cut multifunctional outer jacket designed to enhance the operator’s needs and work without hindering the tasks required in all operational theatres.
The NORSE God of storms, thunder, lightning, and oak trees, as well as the protector sums up the new tactical jacket from Keela.
- Fully IRR with reduced thermal signature
- Low profile helmet-compatible wired hood
- 2-way adjustable hood with a reinforced screen
- Multi-access hi-rise chest pockets designed to be usable regardless of being donned above or below most tactical plate carriers
- Internal stash pockets and lanyard points
- Internal wire routing for radios and ear-phones in chest pockets with internal organisers for smartphones, knife and torch in addition to soft non-snag lanyard points
- Water-repellent YKK® outer pocket zippers
- Water-repellent YKK® front zipper with chin guard and internal storm baffle
- YKK® front zip to allow for easy access even in gloved/mitten hands with outer weather protection flap
- Zipper (2-way) underarm cross ventilation allows the wearer to vent without having to remove armour and tactical vests
- 2 upper arm flush pockets with large flag stitched loop panels
- 2 zipped forearm pockets (ambidextrous)
- Pre-curved articulated sleeves with die-cut wrist tabs, Velcro adjustment & contoured elbow pads (to accommodate removable elbow protection) allow freedom of movement and full outstretch
- Adjustable draw-cord at hem
- Bomber cut with rear lumbar scoop back
- Machine washable (using pure soap detergents only)